LOCATION- Milton Keynes
SALARY- £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are looking for Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Milton Keynes area with experience in the Manufacturing industry. This would also be suitable for a Quality Engineer with any experience in the automotive industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Management Team in the Quality Engineering duties.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Previous experience working in a similar Quality Engineer role within a regulated environment.
- Have previous experience working ideally within AS9100, ISO13485, IATF16949 Quality Management system or similar QMS’. With IATF16949 being the preference.
- Understanding of Auditing responsibilities
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience within Mechanical Manufacturing – Beneficial
- Managing day to day Quality engineering responsibilities.
- Carrying out audits throughout the business.
- Perform new supplier audits to ensure their quality is of the required standard.