JOB- Quality Engineer
SALARY- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Bedfordshire area with experience in the manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Engineering team with audits, inspections, and other duties.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Previous experience working in a similar Quality role
- Must have previous experience of running / maintaining a Quality Management System to ISO9001 OR AS9100, IATF16949 or ISO13485
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a small quality/ manufacturing team
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience working within turning, milling, and machining manufacturing processes.
- Familiarity with Internal and External auditing – beneficial.
- Experience working with CMM inspection – advantageous
The Quality Engineer role will involve:
- Ensuring that any failures are reviewed with manufacturing and engineering.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards
- Supporting the Quality Engineering team with Internal and External Audits.
- Maintaining the QMS to ISO9001
- Coordinating activities for continuous improvement
- Liaising with other departments
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.