JOB- Quality Engineer
SALARY- £30,000 - £38,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Berkshire Area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Engineering team through various duties.
The Lead Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience in a Quality Engineer or Quality Engineering position
- Have experience of customer complaints.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Have previous experience of working with anISO9001, ISO13485, AS9100 or IATF16949 QMS
- Familiar with CAPA processes.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Experience with Supplier Development - Advantageous
- Good problem-solving skills.
The Lead Quality Engineer / Supervisor role will involve:
- Overseeing the Customer Complaints process.
- Participate in Root Cause activities and CAPA processes.
- Liaise with other departments to improve Supplier Performance
- Carry out and assist with audits throughout the business.
- Assist in other various Quality Engineering duties.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
with your availability and your salary expectation.