JOB- Quality Engineer
SALARY- £30,000 - £37,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
We are looking for Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Kent area with experience in the manufacturing industry. Your main duty will be to ensure that the Quality of all products within the business adhere to the requirements of the Quality Management system and to improve the of Quality products.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree Qualified in Engineering, Science or Qualified by experience.
- 3 years’ or more experience working in a similar Quality Engineer role
- Skills in Six Sigma, 8D, 5 Why, FMEA, PPAP or other quality tools.
- Knowledge of the auditing process.
- Experience with assembly, machining and other manufacturing processes.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar manufacturing team.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience within Automotive (IATF16949) or Aerospace (AS9100) – very beneficial.
The Quality Engineer role will involve:
- Conducting internal ISO audits
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards
- Driving Quality improvement projects.
- Ensuring all new projects within the business meet the requirement of the Quality Management System.
- Developing quality plans and process maps
- Reviewing any failures that take place within manufacturing
- Liaising with other departments of all levels
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.