JOB- Quality Engineer
SALARY- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are looking for Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Newhaven area with experience in the manufacturing industry. Your main duties day to day will be assisting the quality team with the running of their current quality management system along with managing any quality improvement tasks and carrying out company audits.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree Qualified in Electrical / Electronic engineering or Manufacturing
- Minimum 2 years’ or more experience working in a similar Quality Engineer role
- Good understanding of ISO9001, IATF16949, ISO13485 or AS9100 standards
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar manufacturing team.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Understanding of the auditing process.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Any relevant experience working in electronic manufacturing (very beneficial)
The Quality Engineer role will involve:
- Managing and maintaining the current ISO9001 QMS
- Reviewing any failures that take place within manufacturing
- Liaising with other departments of all levels
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Coordinating activities for continuous improvement
- Supporting other departments to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Conducting Internal Quality audits.
- Liaising with other departments
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation