SALARY- £30,000 - £38,000 per Engineer (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Manager on a permanent basis in the Stevenage area with experience in the Electronics / PCB Manufacturing Industry. Your main duties day to day will be to assist the Quality Engineering teams to manage the QMS as well as engage quality improvement projects.
The Quality Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer or Quality Manager
- Knowledge of Electronics / PCB manufacturing
- Must have previous experience of working with a Quality Management System.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience with Quality tools (8D, 5Y, Root Cause, Audits)
- Understanding of ISO9001 and AS9100
- Assist managing the Quality Management system day to day.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Liaising with other members of the Quality team.
- Manage corrective actions and process improvements.
- Carry out Quality Audits.