LOCATION- Saffron Walden
SALARY- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Saffron Walden area with experience in the medical manufacturing industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Management Team in the day to day running of the ISO 9001 and ISO13485 Quality Management System.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Previous experience working in a similar Quality role
- Must have previous experience of working with an ISO9001 OR ISO13485 Quality Management System.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to Electro-mechanical assembly environments – advantageous
- ISO13485 experience – very beneficial
- Ensuring that any failures are reviewed with manufacturing and engineering.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Supporting the Quality Assurance team with dimensional testing using relevant equipment.
- Maintaining the QMS to ISO9001 and ISO13485
- Coordinating activities for continuous improvement
- Conducting Internal Quality audits.
- Liaising with other departments