LOCATION- South London
SALARY- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the South London Area with experience in the Medical Devices Manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Engineering Team in the day-to-day quality duties and manufacturing activities as well as reporting into the Lead Quality Engineer.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience working as Quality Engineer within medical devices
- Skills in Six Sigma, 8D, 5 Why and FMEA
- Have previous experience of working with an ISO13485 QMS
- Familiar with the auditing process.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exposure to handling customer complaints
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Lead auditor certified – Beneficial
- Experience of CAPA or NCR’s – very beneficial
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Helping with the ISO audits
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards
- Supporting the customer complaints function.
- Ensuring all new projects within the business meet the requirement of the Quality Management System
- Developing quality plans and process maps
- Reviewing any failures that take place within manufacturing
- Liaising with other departments of all levels