SALARY- £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
We are looking for Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Croydon area with experience in the aerospace manufacturing industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Engineering Team in the day-to-day quality duties and manufacturing activities including auditing, addressing non-conformances and FMEA’s.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- 2 years’ or more experience working in a similar Quality Engineer role
- Exposure to continuous improvement, six sigma or lean manufacturing.
- Knowledge of AS9100, IATF16949 or ISO13485.
- Exposure to mechanical inspection methods.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of the auditing process.
- Have previous experience working in a similar manufacturing team.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- Understanding of FMEA – Advantageous
- Conducting internal ISO audits
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards
- Supporting the QA inspection team
- Ensuring all new projects within the business meet the requirement of the Quality Management System
- Developing quality plans and process maps
- Reviewing any failures that take place within manufacturing
- Liaising with other departments of all levels