SALARY- £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
We are looking for Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Croydon area with experience in the aerospace, Automotive or Medical Devices manufacturing industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Engineering Team in the day-to-day quality duties and manufacturing activities including auditing, addressing non-conformances and FMEA’s.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- 2 years’ or more experience working in a similar Quality Engineer role
- Exposure to continuous improvement, six sigma or lean manufacturing.
- Knowledge of either AS9100, IATF16949 or ISO13485.
- Exposure to mechanical inspection methods.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of the auditing process.
- Have previous experience working in a similar manufacturing team.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- Understanding of FMEA – Advantageous
- Experience within Aerospace - Beneficial
- Conducting internal ISO audits
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards
- Supporting the QA inspection team
- Ensuring all new projects within the business meet the requirement of the Quality Management System
- Developing quality plans and process maps
- Reviewing any failures that take place within manufacturing
- Liaising with other departments of all levels