JOB – Quality Inspector
LOCATION – Edenbridge
SALARY – £18,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis in the Bedfordshire area. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality engineering team through Mechanical / Electro-mechanical inspection.
The Quality inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a Quality Inspection Position
- Knowledge of various Quality Inspection techniques.
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a manufacturing company.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Understanding of various inspection techniques
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiar with Mechanical / Electromechanical inspection.
The Quality inspector role will involve:
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Inspection and reporting duties.
- Mechanical inspection of parts.
- Electro-mechanical inspection of assemblies.
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.