LOCATION – Wickford / Basildon
SALARY – £40,000 (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis in the Wickford / basildon area with experience of machined parts. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality inspection team using hand inspection methods. This will be on a Monday to Friday Night shift.
The Quality Inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- 1 years’ experience or more in a similar Quality Inspector position.
- Knowledge of hand tools Quality Inspection techniques.
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar machined parts manufacturer.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Capable of carrying out hands on inspection (Verniers, Callipers, Micrometre.)
- Experience of CMM inspection – advantageous.
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Inspection and reporting duties.
- Using various gauging and measurement instruments to ensure products are manufactured correctly.
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Take ownership of inspection activities throughout production.
- Learn how to use CMM inspection.