JOB –Quality Inspector
LOCATION – Woking
SALARY – £30,000 - £38,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis in the Woking area with experience of mechanical inspection techniques. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality inspection team using various mechanical inspection tools and techniques.
The Quality Inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- 2 years’ experience or more in a similar Quality Inspector position.
- Knowledge of Quality Inspection techniques.
- Exposure to an ISO9001, IATF16949 or AS9100 regulated business.
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar mechanical manufacturer.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous experience with welded products – very beneficial but not needed.
The Quality Inspector role will involve:
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Inspection and reporting duties.
- Using various gauging and measurement instruments to ensure products are manufactured correctly.
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Take ownership of inspection activities throughout production.
- Inspection to ISO9001 standards
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Alex Sharp on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group