SALARY- £22,000-£28,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis in the Somerset area to ensure products are manufactured according to customer specifications and that company Quality targets are hit.
The Quality Inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- Mechanical Inspection experience
- 2 years experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Good knowledge of using measuring equipment
- Self-motivated individual
- Ability to interpret Engineering drawings
- Right first time approach
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Pro-active and flexible with willingness to learn
- Methodical approach to work, good problem solver
- Inspect items to the required tolerances
- Support Goods-In receiving, ensuring any purchase order &/or physical delivery anomalies are resolved or highlighted.
- Maintain a clean, neat & orderly work area. Assist in maintaining warehouse/stores security.
- Organises & pack items for despatch, liaise with stakeholders to understand and implement their requirements.
- Observe team level policies and procedures to ensure consistent and coherent team output, in line with the companies guidelines
- Expedite controlled stock receipts, movements & despatch.
- Experience of using the faro arm would be beneficial
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV to find out more, along with your availability and your salary expectation.