LOCATION – Luton
SALARY – £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis in the Luton area with experience of Electronics Manufacturing. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality engineering team through IPC Inspection.
The Electronics Quality Inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- 1 years’ experience or more in a similar Quality Inspector position.
- Knowledge of IPC Quality Inspection techniques
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, SPC, 8D or any other quality tools.
- Have previous experience working in a similar Electronics manufacturer.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Any experience of AS9100 – very beneficial.
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Inspection and reporting duties.
- Inspection of PCBs to IPC standard.
- Using various gauging and measurement instruments to ensure products are manufactured correctly.
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Take ownership of inspection activities throughout production.