LOCATION – Uxbridge
SALARY – £25,000 to £35,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis in the Uxbridge area. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality engineering team through various mechanical inspection techniques.
The Quality inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a Quality Inspection Position
- Knowledge of various Quality Inspection techniques.
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a manufacturing company.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Capable of reading engineering drawings
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Inspection and reporting duties.
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Assist with maintenance of calibration systems.
- Measurement of various plastic and metal components.