LOCATION – Banbury
SALARY – £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Inspector / CMM Programmer on a permanent basis in the Banbury area. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality engineering team through CMM inspection.
The CMM Programmer / Quality inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a CMM inspector position.
- Knowledge of Quality Inspection techniques through CMM inspection.
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a manufacturing company.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Understanding of various inspection techniques
- Ability to work independently.
- Understanding of PCDMIS - beneficial
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Inspection and reporting duties.
- Carrying out CMM inspection of mechanical products.
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Assist with maintenance of calibration system.