LOCATION – Basildon
SALARY – £30,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis in the Basildon area. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality engineering team through CMM online and offline programming.
The CMM Programmer / Quality inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a CMM programmer position.
- Knowledge of Quality Inspection techniques through CMM inspection.
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar machined parts manufacturer.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Any experience of PCDMIS CMM programming
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Inspection and reporting duties.
- Using PCDMIS CMM programming to inspect various products.
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Take ownership of inspection activities throughout production.