JOB- Quality Manager
LOCATION- Great Oakley
SALARY- £40,000 - £65,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Manager on a permanent basis in the Great Oakley / Corby area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to Manage the Quality Engineering Team in the day to day running of the Quality Management System as well as being hands on with solving any Quality Engineering issues.
The Quality Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer or Quality Manager
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of working with an ISO 9001, AS9100, IATF16949 or similar QMS
- Working experience of quality methods such as 5S, LEAN and Continuous Improvement.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Good problem-solving skills.
The Quality Manager role will involve:
- Managing the Quality Engineering team day to day.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Training and Supporting the current Quality Team.
- Carrying out site audits of the manufacturing facility.
- Some travelling will be required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Alex Sharp on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group