SALARY- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Manager on a permanent basis in the Sittingbourne area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to Manage the Quality Engineering Team in the day to day running of the ISO ISO9001 Quality Management System as well as being hands on with solving any Quality Engineering issues. This would be well suited for a Quality Engineer looking to take their next step up into a management role.
The Quality Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer or Quality Manager
- Knowledge of engineering manufacturing / assembly manufacturing environments.
- Must have previous experience of working with an ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Working experience of quality methods such as 5S, LEAN and Continuous Improvement.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Any understanding of Sheet metal manufacturing or fabrication – very beneficial.
- Managing the Quality Engineering team day to day.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Liaising with Supplier to ensure they are meeting quality standards
- Training and Supporting the current Quality Team.
- Some travelling will be required.