40k Salary - Bradford
4 day working week, Monday – Thursday 6:30am – 16:30pm
Opportunities for an Exciting Career
Managing the inspection and finishing team to ensure the final sign-off process of vehicles meets the required quality standards. Requires a person who can take ownership of the systems and procedures, working as part of a team dedicated to improving customer (internal and external) satisfaction through continual product and process improvement. To follow ISO 14001 environmental standards, reviewing and informing management on any adjustments, and finally maintaining the QMS and COP accreditations.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Quality / PDIs/ Checking in of vehicles and line loading sequence.
- Managing and communicating inspection plans and outcomes with relevant team members.
- Develop and control Quality standards of in build vehicles.
- Assisting engineering changes and improvements with Engineering Team.
- Meeting customers and suppliers and resolving non-conformance quality issues in agreed timescales.
- Driving continuous improvement in QAT processes.
- Ensuring testing and auditing is carried out to an agreed schedule, non-conformances are investigated, and corrective actions closed out.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise to deliver performance and results in the Quality function.
- Provide technical direction to ensure the robust and timely resolution of problems by submitting RCA reports, 5 why processes etc.
- Provide technical leadership, expertise, and facilitation, including advanced analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify innovative solutions
- To identify and ensure KPI’s are delivered and targets met.
- Any other reasonable task within the general sphere of the competence and experience required in this job.
- Experience in managing a small team and ability to coach.
- Experience in direct customer and supplier relationships.
- ISO Capability
- QMS experience
- ability to work under pressure and ability to prioritise tasks.
- attention to detail, high accuracy and analytical in approach.
- Good personal presentation with excellent communication, organisational skills and a flexible attitude.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software including Excel, PowerPoint, Word for windows and Outlook is desirable.
- The opportunity to work with some of the most committed and motivated people you could hope to work with.
- An environment where honesty, communication and initiative are always recognised and valued.
- A chance to develop yourself into an integral long-standing member of our business.
- Great benefits, including:
– a 4 day working week, Monday – Thursday 6:30am – 16:30pm
– Retail discounts for employees
– Company pension
– Life assurance
– 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for 4 days a week)
– Employee Assistance Programme for employees
– Competitive pay and enhanced Overtime pay rates
– In house training
If you require any more information, please call me on 01618718811 and ask for Ben. Alternatively, you can email me on email@example.com
Could you please let me know the best time to call you if you wish to book a phone appointment and please email me your most recent CV and salary expectations.
Not the right role for you? Feel free to call me anyway and we can discuss potential career paths or job roles you are interested in.
Add me on LinkedIn if you wish to message me with queries and enquiries: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjamin-tucker-708755235/