JOB- Medical Devices Quality Manager
LOCATION- South East / Remote
SALARY- £40,000 - £6,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Manager on a permanent basis ideally in the South East UK with experience in the Medical Devices Industry. Your main duty will be to Manage the Quality Management System and oversee the various associated duties with an ISO13485 environment.
The Quality Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Understanding of ISO13485 within Medical Devices manufacturing
- Previous experience as a Quality Manager
- Have previous experience of the auditing process.
- Capable of managing a QMS.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with MDSAP audits – beneficial
The Quality Manager role will involve:
- Managing the Quality Management system day to day.
- Liaising with overseas manufacturers / contractors to ensure compliance.
- Carry out and assist with audits throughout the business
- Ensure procedures are in place and associated documentation is correct.
- Oversee the implementation of an Electronics document management system.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.