LOCATION – Leighton Buzzard
SALARY – £22,000 - £32,000 per annum dependant on experienec
We are looking for a Quality / Manufacturing Administrator on a permanent basis in the Leighton Buzzard area. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality and Manufacturing engineering team through managing administration duties as well as any other duties.
The Quality / Manufacturing Administrator will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a quality administrator / technician role.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing business / environment.
- Exposure to SOP’s, manufacturing reports ad other manufacturing documentations.
- Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have exposure to a customer focussed position.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Understanding of various inspection techniques
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of ISO17025 - beneficial
- Assisting the Quality Management team with various administrative and organisational duties.
- Ensuring traceability is carried out throughout the manufacturing process.
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Assisting with auditing duties.
- Organising the quality engineering documentation.