Are you a web developer with experience working in Healthcare? We have partnered with one of the UK’s biggest data provider to the NHS who are looking to add a talented React Developer to their growing team. The business is looking to scale up their teams off the back of continued growth in the last few years with multiple hires across their IT team.
This role is full remote and there is no requirement to work in the office in future.
The React Developer is responsible for the development and alpha testing of a variety of solutions within healthcare. You will ensure that all quality procedures and best practices are followed throughout the development life-cycle and liase with stakeholders when required. Skills and experience requirements include:
- 2-3 years development experience.
- Worked with React and keen to continue with this technology.
- Experience working within Healthcare.
- Other skills include Nodejs, SQL, Microsoft Products.
- Work collaboratively with the team, support project members where necessary.
If you’re interested, please apply and I can give you a call.
Tim Stock – firstname.lastname@example.org
01189028800 / 07980610737