LOCATION – South London
SALARY – £30,000 - £45,000 (dependant on experience)
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Executive / Associate on a permanent basis in the South London area with experience in the Medical Devices industry. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the regulatory affairs team.
The Regulatory Affairs Associate / Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Medical Devices ideally Degree OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar Regulatory Affairs position.
- Good Knowledge of the current UK and European regulations, laws, guidelines, and industry requirements.
- Able to communicate with regulatory authorities.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar Medical Devices environment.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience within Class 2 or above devices – advantageous.
- Assisting the regulatory affairs team.
- Liaising with the regulatory authorities to facilitate the approval of submissions.
- Provide support to the Regulatory Affairs Manager in various duties.
- Ensuring QA systems and processes are fully functional and compliant with current and upcoming standards.
- Maintain and upkeep records and documentation in relation to marketing authorisations.