JOB – Regulatory Affairs Executive / Officer – Pharmaceutical Industry
LOCATION – Berkshire
SALARY – £30,000 - £36,000 per annum.
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Executive / Officer on a permanent basis in the Berkshire area with experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the regulatory affairs team.
The Regulatory Affairs Executive / Officer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Pharmaceutical / Chemistry ideally Degree OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar Regulatory Affairs position.
- Good Knowledge of the current UK and European regulations, laws, guidelines, and industry requirements.
- Experience of post approval procedures.
- Able to communicate with regulatory authorities.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar pharmaceutical environment.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience within pharmaceuticals manufacturing
The Regulatory Affairs Executive / Officer role will involve:
- Assisting the regulatory affairs team.
- Liaising with the regulatory authorities to facilitate the approval of submissions.
- Provide support to the Regulatory Affairs Manager for coaching and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Maintain and upkeep records and documentation in relation to marketing authorisations.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.