JOB – Regulatory Affairs Manager – Pharmaceutical Industry
LOCATION – Berkshire
SALARY – £45,000 - £60,000 per annum.
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager on a permanent basis in the Berkshire area with experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the regulatory affairs team.
The Regulatory Affairs Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Pharmaceutical / Chemistry ideally Degree OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar Regulatory Affairs position.
- Good Knowledge of the current UK and European regulations, laws, guidelines, and industry requirements.
- Experience of post approval procedures.
- Able to communicate with regulatory authorities.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar pharmaceutical environment.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience within pharmaceuticals manufacturing
- Experience of managing a Regulatory Affairs function.
The Regulatory Affairs Manager role will involve:
- Managing the regulatory affairs team.
- Liaising with the regulatory authorities to facilitate the approval of submissions.
- Provide support to the Regulatory Affairs Manager for coaching and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Maintain and upkeep records and documentation in relation to marketing authorisations.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.