The successful Product Manager will be responsible for working with stakeholders to take down requirements, manage the product backlog and then work with the development teams to maintain the original image of the product.
This would suit a Product Manager who has experience of:
- Working closely with development teams
- Experience of working in enterprise environments.
- Experience working in an Agile setting.
- Can put their personal ownership of the roadmap in context of corporate structure.
- Can communicate clearly while under pressure.
- Can balance incoming client requests for product customisation.
This role would be a remote first post, meaning that travel to Guildford would be few and far between which is why they are happy to look further afield.
In return our client can offer the suitable Product Manager a starting salary of ranging from £55,000 to £60,000, an impressive pension scheme, 25 days holiday and other perks.
If this Product Manager sounds like it could be of interest, then get in touch as our client is looking to move quickly for the right person.