Up to £80,000 | Remote
This is an opportunity for a technically minded Senior Sitecore Developer to take lead of a small team, to deliver a range of Sitecore based CMS applications that provide solutions to client’s business problems.
The company are a growing development agency, that specialise in bespoke CMS & web development projects for a UK client base. They have a roadmap to expand the business in place, and require a Sitecore Developer on a permanent basis.
This is a hands-on Senior Developer role, with the opportunity to take on leadership responsibilities and mentor junior developers.
This role available as remote, so you can be based anywhere in the UK. However, there is the odd occasion that you may be required to visit the office (South Coast).
- Work in an Agile team to design, develop and maintain software projects.
- Lead on delivery, helping to ensure projects are delivered to best possible standards.
- Contribute to client engagement and provide quality solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to junior developers.
- Identify new technologies and be involved in R&D.
- Sitecore (Ideally certified but not essential)
- C#, .NET
For more information, contact Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment.