Salary – £25,000 – 43,000
My client works within Engineering sector, Electronics – Optical Design
The RF Electronics/Antenna Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- RF/Microwave circuit theory and/or antenna theory, with work experience in these fields desirable.
- Antenna Design and Simulation
- Electronics including hardware design, PCB layout, fabrication, and test, with the ability to analyse and apply results.
- Microwave field and circuit simulation tools like CST and AWR
- Software writing experience (Python, C#, Visual Basic)
- Full Product Lifecycle
- Design and manufacture of High spec Antennas and Electronics
- Working with navigation and time synchronization products
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation