Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Our client offers interest free loans in exchange for a small monthly membership fee, and they are on a mission to improve the financial stability for 40% of the UK population. You will be working with non-technical stakeholders. The company value automated testing and they review and improve each other’s code along with this they like to discuss new technologies and how to implement them into the business.
Our client are well know in their sector and plan to rapidly grow their business over the nest couple of years. They are looking for an ambitious person who loves a challenge and wants to bring their career in the right direction. We provide citizens with a smarter and better solutions to manage finance and unexpected expenses.
- You will make data-driven decisions together as a team.
- You will ship/create exciting new features in Ruby/Rails this will be done with a small multi-disciplinary.
- You will help to plan projects to be executed in our agile sprints.
- You will do some full stack work, but you will delegate the work to a specialist when needed.
- Triage and solve bugs; we take bugs seriously by prioritising the ones that matter and solving them to the highest standard.
- You must have strong understanding of clean code principles: Simplicity performance and testability etc.
- Need to have 4+ years’ experience with Ruby/Rails
- Strong knowledge of testing libraries (Rspec)
- Good knowledge of CSS frameworks (Bootstrap would be a bonus).
- Experience with AB testing technologies.
- Experience with SendGrid, Active campaign and payment API’s like Go cardless, Judo pay would be a bonus.
- Experience working with Fintech products
- Experience with credit agencies API’s (Equifax, Experian)
- Experience with event driven architectures.
- You have Agile experience
- You use automated testing.
- You want to grow your knowledge and career.
- Brilliant training and progression structure. You have budget for conferences, courses, and books.
- New MacBook laptop
- 25 days holidays
- Equity participation
- Health insurance
- Class Pass membership.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to email@example.com
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.