£40,000 - £65,000
A leading digital SaaS agency, providing solutions for high end clients, have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join their team, based in Newcastle, but this will be a remote role, once a month in the office. The Senior Level Ruby on Rails developer will have proven commercial experience and be able to keep up within a fast-paced environment, across small and large scale projects, including new and existing platforms. The successful Ruby on Rails developer will have excellent knowledge of creating web applications, in line with security practices, session management and is encouraged to take ownership when it comes to best practices. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join an award-winning company.
- At least 3-5+ years commercial experience
- Working to agreed timescales and budgets
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Writing well designed, testable code at an excellent standard
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework
- MVC techniques
- Version controls, Git
- Experience with Unit Testing
- PostgreSQL or similar relational databases
- Strong TDD experience
- Good exposure to API’s
If you are a Ruby on Rails Developer looking for a new, exciting opportunity to join a thriving business as they expand due to growth, then please apply directly or get in touch on 01618 718 811.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com to discuss the position further.