London or Remote
£45,000 - £70,000
A multi-award winning and leading SaaS platform have an exiting opportunity for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join their existing team, on a permanent basis, based remotely or out of their London site. The Ruby on Rails Developer will be working on a range of platforms which enhance customer engagement through a variety of scalable software integrations for their new and existing clients across the board. The successful Ruby on Rails Developer will be joining a medium sized development team working with Ruby, and this company have other development teams which focus across open source technologies. This client has grown ten-fold over the past 2 years, with an international reach across the globe and as a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer, you will become an integral part to how they shape their solutions, working on small to large scale projects written from scratch, implementing security practices as well as enhancing the current look and feel of the product to make it as user friendly as possible.
- 2+ years experience (Junior & Mid-level applications welcome with commercial experience)
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with containerisation (Docker/ Vagrant/ Ansible etc)
- Some experience taking technical specifications and liaising with their end client
- Experience writing clean, testable code using RSpec or Cucumber or similar tool
- Working with relational databases such as MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Working with RESTful API’s
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus incentive based on performance up to 5%
- 100% remote working allowed
- Flexible hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Health & Life insurance (including family members)
- Opportunity to work for an international company
Alternatively, email Ellie Youngs on email@example.com.
We offer up to £500 for successful referrals.