Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 + Bonus/car allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sage Project Manager to join a leading organisation based in Birmingham.
The successful candidate Working as part of a team of 3 to oversee the day to day running of Sage X3, 1000 projects, with some involvement in Sage 200 and Sage CRM projects Estimate - Sage X3 65%, Sage 1000 25%, Sage 200 5%, Sage CRM 5%.
Responsibilities: Sage Project Manager
- To deliver project management on a variation of projects within the company and Sage portfolio.
- Co-ordination of projects from planning to deliverables, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Initially liaising with the Operations Manager, Account Manager, and consultant for the internal sales to project handover to ensure the project scope and deliverables are clearly defined and understood.
- The project manager works with the consulting team to develop the plan to complete the project. Scheduling and application of resources is a key responsibility whilst providing project governance to the team.
- Setting and attending regular milestone meetings to ensure the project is on track and to quickly identify and report on issues and risks.
- The project manager role is to handle client project questions and work with the internal teams to help to resolve any problems during the project. The project manager is responsible for the collaboration between Sales, Consultants, Admin and Support.
- The project manager should highlight and escalate any obstacles and risks to the project to the Operations Manager to ensure project performance meets the project milestones on time and within budget.
- The project manager attends and provides input to periodic team meetings to assess the progress of the projects and adjusts the plan, budget or timeline as needed. In addition, this should be communicated to the client.
- Ensure internal systems and the project documentation are regularly maintained and updated for project tracking, control, and billing. Regular internal reporting on progress.
Skills and experience: Sage Project Manager
- Prince2 Foundation as a minimum and ideally Prince2 Practitioner
- Worked within a client facing environment
- Ideally worked with Sage products previously and especially Sage X3 Methodology
- Microsoft Project.
If you are an experienced Sage Project Manager looking for a new, exciting role then please get in touch with Jenny Collin at Premier Group (Birmingham office)