SALARY- £23,000 - £25,000, dependent on experience
My client designs and manufactures products and systems within the Renewable Energy sector. They are looking for an Office Administrator to join their team in Berkshire on a permanent basis.
Tasks include Inventory Management and Sales Administration. Customer relations, phone manner and clear email communication are vital for this role using the basic office administration applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The Office Administrator will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experienced processing export orders
- Confident, proactive, highly organised and professional
- Can-do attitude, flexible nature, responsive
- Pro-active telephone skills
- Clear communicator
The Office Administrator role will involve:
- Requesting all stock orders to ensure inventory is maintained at healthy levels
- Maintaining close contact with suppliers to ensure the sales team is well equipped with knowledge on stock and lead times
- Keeping track of all orders placed, estimated dispatch and arrival dates and tracking purchase orders through to close
- Monthly/Twice Monthly stock takes
- Communicating all physical stock adjustments to the finance team
- Logging of incoming goods
- Overseeing end to end Pro Forma invoice processes
- Ad-hoc sales/market analysis
- Raising all Sales Orders and sending order acknowledgements, whilst ensuring all information is correct
- Sending quotes for the Sales and Projects team
- Maintaining the order backlog
- Reviewing freight/product costs and communicating any changes to customers
- Dealing with any new supplier/credit application forms
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.