I have a client looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join their team. These guys are a global music agency, who for over a decade have been the reason for the signature sound behind internationally renowned luxury brands including One&Only, Raffles and Mandarin Oriental.
As a Sales & Marketing Assistant you will have the opportunity to combine your ability to write, your love of travel and music, your aptitude for marketing and natural affinity for social media, plus your streak of sales DNA, all into one role, where you can work closely with similar minded individuals, who will be impressed by your skills, fresh thinking, energy, and enthusiasm.
Ideally the successful Sales & Marketing Assistant will come with the following:
- Several years’ experience in a sales or marketing role
- Strong understanding with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, Zoho CRM or MS Dynamic)
- Experience with MS Office, particularly MS Excel, and PowerPoint or Keynote
- Meticulous attention to detail, organisational skills and accuracy
- An interest in music, the arts, well-honed brands and global travel
Salary ranges between £27,000 - £35,000 depending on background and experience. With Hertfordshire offices they have a flexible hybrid working policy. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to develop their skills within a dynamic and creative team.
If this Sales & Marketing Assistant opportunity is of interest to you, then apply with your CV, as my clients are looking to move quickly for the right person.