A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Estimator to join an international organisation, with training and a large range of benefits provided.
- Taking requirements and learning to cost quantities and works.
- Liaising with members of the design and estimating team to ensure cradle to grave completion of projects.
- Briefing and updating the team of project status.
- Reporting, costing and estimation.
- Inputting requirements to the CRM to assist with costings.
- Strong communication skills.
- Competent with the Microsoft package.
- Previous work within a building services, plumbing & heating or mechanical company.
- Previous experience working directly as an Estimator not required.
If you feel you are suited for this Sales Estimator position, then please apply now. Please note the successful applicant must have the right to live and work in the UK.