Do you have background in Recruitment and are keen to explore alternative routes in the industry?
Are you looking for Full-time or Part-time employment in a Sales Delivery focused role?
Premier Group are massively upscaling and so we are looking to further expand our Training function with a Sales Trainer/ Learning and Development Officer to assist the delivery of our training sessions.
We a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 20 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Create and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin. Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. These include being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 9 straight years and having recently been awarded the Top 3 Recruitment Business to work for 2021.
You will be working closely alongside our Senior Learning Development Officer focusing on the delivery of training sessions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparing and delivering training sessions including role-plays
- Working closely with Trainee Consultants across both our UK and US offices
- Updating and designing modules
- Liaising and sharing feedback with the delegates and their Line Manager
- Recruitment experience
- Good computer literate skills (excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Clear communication skills and personable
- Attention to detail and well organised
- Proactive and reactive
- Good time management
- Open to change
Why Premier Group:
- Full-inhouse tailored training program from the very beginning.
- Enrollments to external training courses / qualifications (CIPD)
- Transparent progression routes throughout the business
- Eye care, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers.
- Opportunities to work closely with our regional and international offices
- Eligible for quarterly incentive / Social days /nights out and Summer and Christmas company events
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days of holiday which increasing up to 28 days for every year served and Birthdays off.