Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
An unreal opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce Engineer II to join a global giant in their journey to use unique solutions in order to meet the current problems their clients are facing. The Salesforce Engineer has the opportunity to join an incredible e-commerce company who will allow them to develop their skill set on a daily basis, learning an array of different methods from their peers whilst working from the comfort of their own home. The Salesforce Engineer II will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle as they use their skills to code, test and support any technical needs during the process. In addition to this, the fantastic Salesforce Engineer shall be participating in deploying, designing and developing excellent enhancements. The Salesforce Engineer II should expect to be involved with maintenance of the companies CRM platform as well as ensuring the system is secure and being involved with creating new ideas and ways it can be improved.
Key Skills (The bits we like you to have..)
- 3+ years commercial experience within Salesforce Development
- BS/MS in computer science (something related is also fine!)
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API.
- Experience and understanding of working with Salesforce.com Web Services API’s as well as REST-based API’s and Force.com SOAP would be beneficial
- Able to work well under pressure
- Willingness to learn and developer your own skills as well as your peers
Bonus Skills (The bits we love for you to have…)
- Salesforce.com certification
- Agile development methodology/scrum experience
Benefits (The BEST bits…)
- Remote working
- Incredible global incentives
- UNLIMITED holidays
- Unreal training for your career progression
- £500 given to help you start up your office at home
- £65.00 a month given to help maintain your office at home
If you think this role is something you may be interested in then please do not hesitate to apply! Alternatively, if you know someone who may love this role then feel free to email me their name and a contact number for a chance to earn up to £200 for successful referrals!
Email address: email@example.com