Industry: Education (Inside IR35)
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 3 months to perm
Day rate: £8.30 – 11.50 per hour
Hours: 7am – 3pm
Location: London (South West)
- Work as part of the administration team to support the administrative duties of the school office.
- Support teaching and learning in a safe and healthy environment with a commitment to quality in service delivery.
- To specifically administer the processes and systems supporting the cover of absent colleagues.
- Share the aims and ethos of the Trust and its schools.
- Provide full administrative support to facilitate the work of the school’s administrative function in the areas of Attendance, Assessment, Exams, Finance, Human Resources, Reception and Student Data & Reward.
- Provide administrative support to the Educational Visits Co-ordinator.
- Manage the organisation and administration of specific areas of student reward.
- Comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, equalities, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to the appropriate person.
- Engage fully in appropriate CPD staying up to date with relevant legislation.
- Good standard of general education, and demonstrate successful experience in a clerical and / or administrative role in a busy environment dealing with multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Experience of working with the full suite of Microsoft Office applications, and management information systems. Knowledge of SIMS would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be given.
- Be aware of policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality of information and data protection, or have the capacity to learn these quickly, and have an understanding and empathy with young people, and the ability to interact with them on a professional basis.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Be able to communicate with a range of stakeholders and demonstrate tact, sensitivity, diplomacy and confidentiality when dealing with difficult issues sometimes encountered with students, parents and carers.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as on their own initiative, and be able to prioritise effectively, and at the same time having the willingness to work in a flexible way in accordance with the needs of the school.
- Can demonstrate an awareness and an ability to deal with the confidential information about staff to which the post holder will be party to due to the nature of the role.
If you feel like you are the perfect candidate for this job role, or feel this is the ideal role for you – then please send in your updated CV over, along with two references to email@example.com.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.