Industry: Non – Profit Organisation
Day Rate: £350 - £450
Length of contract: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
- Working on a large scale Digital Transformation Project
- Create plan for security testing
- Manage the security aspects of project delivery within the set Digital Transformation project plans
- Ensure a security proposal is put in place with the internal IT teams
- Work alongside the IT manager to review and update the relevant information security policies
- Process refinement to reduce the risk of information security
- Encourage the use of best practice through support and assessments of security risks and advise on appropriate control methods
- Prepare and deliver written reports and logs to the Chief Digital and Information Officer on findings.
- Experience working a similar security role
- Azure platforms
- Office 365
- Expertise with Cyber Security risks
- Knowledge of ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials
- Knowledge of Access Alto and EPiServer CMS
If you feel like you are the perfect candidate for this job role, or feel this is the ideal role for you – then please send in your updated CV over, along with two references.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.