Duration: 6 Month Contract
Rate: £300-350 per day Outside IR35
Location: Remote – Occasional travel to Leicester
Start: Immediate / ASAP
Premier Group are currently engaged with a large established client in the Leicester area, who require a Security Remediation Engineer on an initial 6 Month contract to work alongside their IT Security focused teams to provide a rapid response to security risks and concerns arising from our vigorous testing and security monitoring activities.
The successful Security Remediation engineer will be highly motivated, have excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and remain flexible to short notice requirements. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to work well and remain calm under pressure in a demanding service role
Security Remediation Engineer - Skills Required:
- Substantial Security patching experience
- Strong understanding of WinTel
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Proven ability to deliver change in a large corporate environment will be a significant advantage.
- Have resource planning and project delivery skill sets.
- Have proven communication skills at all levels.
- Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
If you are an Security Remediation Engineer with a passion for technology, then please get in touch with Samantha Hayward at Premier Group (Birmingham Office)
Not for you? If you have someone in mind, we have a fantastic referral scheme of up to £500 for successful referrals placed.