An innovative design agency with offices in the UK and Asia is searching for a driven Senior Account Director to join the Client Services Team in Central London with occasional travel to Norwich required. This role requires a creative individual who has experience in working within a fast-paced, forward thinking atmosphere.
Building and upholding excellent Client relationships is key within this role – experience working within a consultancy or digital agency, with sales targets and a solid understand of basic tech and general IT are essential.
The Senior Account Director is responsible for working within the areas of business, marketing and communications, involving client strategy, performance and financials within large, high budget accounts. The role involves leading a team, working with a number of different projects and accounts adhering to tight timeframes - therefore being personable and approachable is imperative.
The team are looking for a Senior Account Director who:
- Works strategically within key accounts
- Has experience working within UX, UI, Design, Development and Optimisation
- Has experience with data, analytics and customer decision journey
- Creates and uphold positive and long-lasting client relationships
- Balances the clients and the internal teams needs
- Improves framework and pipeline for a range of accounts
Who possess the following skillset:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working within client services
- Experience working within digital and creative environments
- Able to work to a strict time schedule
- Innovative thinking and a positive outlook
If you have the required experience for this role and would like the chance to work in an agency with offices around the world, don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you know anyone perfect for the role, we offer up to £500 referral fee, so please do get in touch ASAP!