Premier Group are currently recruiting an accomplished and ambitious Senior Account Executive on behalf of our client a global leader in Unified Commerce for both the B2B and B2C marketplaces.
The organization recently expanded into the US and offer an innovative, cloud native, platform-as-a-service solution which has already gained significant traction allowing them to take the market by storm!
The organization is constantly working with new, exciting customers, technologies, innovative approaches and as such are looking for talented people who want to revolutionize the digital commerce world.
Responsibilities will include:
The Senior Account Executive will join a small but rapidly growing team of professionals, directly contributing to their expanding footprint across North America. As a key member of the revenue growth function you will be responsible for quota attainment, account growth, and customer satisfaction.
Working autonomously in a remote manner, you will perform complete sales cycle from research stages to prospecting to account management and renewals.
- Prospect for new business to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including solution partners, enabling services and marketing.
- Achieve and exceed assigned quotas and KPI targets- monthly, quarterly and annual.
- Maintain up to date and accurate forecasts.
- Navigate through complex negotiations at the executive level.
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research prospect accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events and develop accounts.
- Leverage strong personal presentation skills and a variety of effective sale tools.
- Manage a healthy pipeline, utilizing the CRM to log opportunity data and maintain accurate forecasts.
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce.
- Leverage sales tools and provide digital content to map the buyer’s journey appropriately to create efficiency, efficacy, and velocity in the sales campaign.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a similar environment, with specific domain knowledge of various ecommerce environments.
- Hunter mentality and passion to acquire new logos
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated high skill levels of written and verbal communication. Excellence in business writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills as well as superior interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Good understanding of Customer Experience market (e-commerce, marketing, CRM, etc.) is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical, and logical skills.
- Able to manage time effectively and stay organized.
- You have a strong sales skillset and good technical knowledge.
What's on Offer:
If you are interested in adding value to a growing market which is continuing to expand and are looking for an environment with a reward centric culture and incentives, please apply for immediate consideration.
You can expect a competitive base salary, performance related rewards, stellar benefits (including unlimited PTO, Comprehensive medical, dental and vision) and significant career development opportunities.