Salary up-to £60,000pa doe
London / WFH
I am urgently recruiting a Senior C++ Programmer on behalf of an exciting EdTech company based in London. My client is a multi-award-winning business that has partnered with global brands including Amazon and O2 to produce critically acclaimed, educational TV shows and games.
As Senior C++ Programmer, you will be working within a team of experienced and accomplished designers, programmers, and production professionals bringing their products to life. You will also play a key role in project planning, scoping out features, and leading a team of Mobile Developers.
- 3 years commercial experience working with C++.
- Experience with Cocos2d-x is desirable but not required.
- Experience in developing with iOS and Android.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development in C++, using the Cocos2d-x engine.
- Mentor junior C++ Developers.
- Work closely with Designers and Production teams to provide technical input and help shape the future of our apps.
- Take an active role in project planning, scoping out features and estimating tasks.
In return, you will receive a market-leading salary of up to £60,000pa dependant on experience. You will also enjoy real autonomy and the opportunity to impact and influence educational products with tens of thousands of users. This is a company with a clear vision and an equally clear path of career progression for successful individuals.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary. Interviews will be taking place this week.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who a suitable fit for this Senior C++ Developer role would be, we at Premier offer a referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Natasha Allen on 0207 247 5747 or email email@example.com