LOCATION – Bristol
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
My client – an Manufacturer of bespoke machinery across a number of manufacturing industries are looking for an experienced Senior Control Systems Engineer with experience in full lifecycle project delivery. The ideal candidate will have demonstratable experience in delivery of Control System Designs for low volume, bespoke production machinery. Experience of working within either the Automotive or Aerospace Industries will be preferred, as will strong knowledge of Motion Control Systems.
The Senior Control Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- PLC Programming experience (Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Siemens etc)
- Strong Leadership and Management experience
- Demonstrated experience in working with Servos, VSDs or Motion Control Products.
- Excellent communication skills
The Senior Control Systems Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Writing software for PLCs, SCADA and HMIs.
- Electrical Panel Design and Integration for Machinery.
- Participating in Project Specifications to participate in a full life cycle design process.
- Leading a Team of Electrical Engineers across Design and Machine Build functions.
- Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this Senior Control Systems position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation