LOCATION – Gloucester
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £40,000 - £50,000
My client – an Automation Systems Integrator across a range of industries are looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis in Gloucester.
The Control Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
• A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
• Experience in a similar Control Systems / Electrical Design role.
• Experience in Programming PLCs for Control Systems using Allen-Bradley and Rockwell ideally.
• Excellent communication skills.
The Control System Engineer’s duties will involve:
• The Automation of Process Plants and Systems.
• Participating in the Design of both Software and Hardware solutions for Systems Integration projects.
• Full System Architecture Design of processing equipment and machinery, including working with Control Systems (PLC and SCADA) and Networking Communication (Profibus, Profinet)
• Providing Technical Installation and Commissioning support.
If you are interested in this Control Systems Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.