LOCATION – Bristol
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £45,000 - £55,000
My client – an industry leader and provider to a number of industries is looking for an experienced Control Systems Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Oxford. The position would suit an Engineer with full project lifecycle experience; with a focus on Software Programming of PLC and associated Control Systems.
The Senior Control Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
• A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
• PLC Programming experience (Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Siemens etc)
• Experience in a previous Automated production environment
• Demonstrated experience in working with Servo Drives, VFDs or Motion Control Products.
• Excellent communication skills
The Senior Control Systems Engineer’s duties will involve:
• Writing software for PLCs, SCADA and HMIs.
• Electrical Panel Design and Integration for Machinery.
• Participating in Project Specifications to participate in a full life cycle design process.
• Leading a Team of Electrical Engineers across Design and Machine Build functions.
• Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this Senior Control Systems role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation