Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join an award winning & forward-thinking organisation in the Birmingham area.
The successful candidate will develop analysis and reporting capabilities whilst monitoring performance and quality control.
Duties and Responsibilities -Senior Data Analyst
• Develop data manipulation systems (or ETL) using a mixture of technologies including SQL & any object-oriented language
• Test and integrate code changes to our data manipulation system
• Develop and implement databases, data analytics and other strategies for quality and efficiency
• Cleanse all data by reviewing reports, performance indicators and printouts to locate and correct any coding problems
• Mentor team members and assist or embed with other teams on data processing
Skills and experience:
• Strong SQL Knowledge
• Experience of Tableau and Google Analytics
• Experience of testing in both an agile and traditional V-model development environment
• Experienced with structured and unstructured data
If you are an experienced Senior Data Analyst looking to develop your career then please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Safina on 0121 796 1888