Position: Senior Dev-Flutter.
Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid 1 day in London office.
Salary: £65,000-£80,000 + bonus
If you are a senior mobile app developer looking for a new challenge than look no further, I have the perfect role for you. If you are like many other developers and you just got into using flutter recently this would then be a perfect role for you.
The project you will be working on with allow passengers to travel on rail network using a post pay solution. Passengers would travel the network and would provide a barcode for gate lines and ticket inspections etc. The back office would then calculate the cheapest fair and the customers account will get charged overnight.
- You will be responsible for the project that has been mentioned above.
- You will also share your experience and knowledge with the other team members.
- There will be a team of 3 on your team and the client would like the candidate to transition into a lead/management position in the future.
- You will also build UX components.
- You will liaise with the lead developer to provide the complete solution.
- Mobile development experience (1 year flutter + some native experience in either Android or iOS)
- Experience of deployment of production flutter apps to the app stores
- Proven UX development capability with demonstratable apps
- Ability to integrate with back end rest APIs
- Some payment integration experience would be beneficial
- Some authentication experience would be beneficial
- Familiar with git code repository
The ideal candidate would have 3+ years’ experience in the development side of things and then have 1+ year of flutter experience. It is a young vibrant team that go for drinks, rock climbing etc. My client is looking for an ambitious person as they are looking to rapidly grow their business over the next 12-36 months and the successful candidate will go onto be the team leader.
There are a number of benefits with this company which will be mentioned throughout the interview process to the candidates who are interested in this position. But one benefit I will mention now there is a £15000 annual bonus.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to email@example.com
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.